Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #161
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, wah, wah, wah, quit whinin', snowbunny. I was off for a couple days. Come to think of it, I can't think of any day when I'm not a little off, but that's another story for the campfire.
    So didja do any horse skiing down the mountains ? Would you believe I actually saw a pic of a guy doing just that about a week ago. Had a water ski rope on the horn of the saddle and was snow skiing down the road. Gotta be a rock and roller.
    And whaddya doing to the poor dog ? Next thing ya know, he'll start watching reruns of Oprah and eating bon bons on the couch.
    I let a couple people listen to the tape you made. We've all come to the same conclusion and are offering to pay for at least part of your therapy. No more Portugese wine for you, Ronnie Blue-eyes.

  2. #162
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And Happy New Year ! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  3. #163
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Just one more thing. Um, I felt so lost without ya, I had to find solace for my broken heart somewhere else, sooooooooooooo I bought a new gee-tar. It's purdy. Not as purdy as you, but close. Take about forever and a day after to pay off. OOPS ! There goes Ronnie Blue-eyes emerald cuz she left me all alone in cyber-space. My gee-tar won't run off on me either. Don't think it knows how to cook Norwegian food though. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  4. #164
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    LARRY YOU'RE BACK !!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi baby how are ya????? OHHHHHHHHh iv'e been missing you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Yeah so you think i need terapy hahahah, and your friends [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))))) Well i can tell you that i made you a new one during christmas... And this time it's no music just me... You will get a kick out of it i promise you that..............
    Oh im so glad your back baby.....

  5. #165
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    OH i forgot .........
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God i got so exited because you are back !!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #166
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ya made another tape ? Oh, boy, I'll tell my fellow rockers to work a little overtime now. We're gonna need it for the therapist. I'll get your package together pretty soon and mail it to ya. Been kinda nuts the last couple weeks. I found some other JJ pics I forgot I had. Some from around 98 and 99. I'm gonna hunt around later this year and see if I can find some concert photos with Cherie. I've only got the two. So what did ya do on vacation in the mountains ? Besides skiing ? Do tell...

  7. #167
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    Well most of the time i went horse back riding in the woods and mountains. It was really great. Like 3-4 hours everyday i was riding. In the eavnings i saw tv and had whine infront of the fire. I also did visite allot of my friends i have there. And of couse there was some wild party's......
    It was a great holliday i tell ya that.... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  8. #168
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And the Oslo police didn't even show up ? Amazing
    Don't go into detail on the parties. Some things are best left unsaid. I was a good Lil' Jett this year. Figured it was time to change my ornery ways since all I got in my stocking again this year was the usual lump of coal. I could fire up my own blast furnace with this much carbon.

  9. #169
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hi baby blue..................
    I just finnish your tape right now. Im sending it tomorrow. I most say im a little proud of the end of it when im singing the old Rod Stewart song
    I don't wanna talk about it for you Hahahaha..
    Acctully it came out pretty good [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Something ti fill my time with ha?
    Well what i don't do for people i love....
    And you are, let's se.............. well your on the top of that list................. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #170
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    By the way Farmer.... Do you have a new adress? Or shall i use the one i used before????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic